I would have to say breaking the cycle. I didn't let my parents mistakes define who I was going to be. Don't get my wrong if I hadn't been born into my family, I won't be who I am today. I made a promise to myself to be a better parent then they were and to not do drugs or drink.

Best Answer

that's wonderful, powerful..you define who you want to be not letting what surrounds you shape your life..you greatly inspire me ..thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Thank you ! We can all learn something from one another

Best Answer

Deans list. Art awards/ scholarships from an art museum.

Best Answer

wow..that;s great

Best Answer

The childhood my children do not remember ( too young ) but is in there somewhere which makes them such awesome people, it really was magical, I did my best and enjoyed every minute OK not every minute but most of it :) Talking around 0 to 5/6 years old.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing

Best Answer

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have successfully completed my education and got job and purchased my own house n car.

Best Answer

Like it, well done

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

am so happy for you ashfaq..
thanks for sharing

Best Answer