Advantages=Doing what you want when you want!, not having to answer to anyone else. Not having to pickup after someone else, not having to put up with abuse or anyones BS Disadvantages= Not having someone to cuddle up to, not having someone to share my life with, not having someone to make you feel special. Im single at the moment, Im as happy as I can me, I try to concnetrate on other areas of my life so I dont feel lonely etc..

Best Answer

good for u :)

Best Answer

you go girl! no reason for me to answer cause you said it all for me.

Best Answer

I'm single. But I never understand the comment "You can do what you want now" . I do what I want whether in a relationship or not. Don't miss living with an untidy person though. Do miss sharing my life and having someone there to say "how was your day?.

Best Answer

yeah!! i agree.. single or not, you can do whatever you want :) as long as you don't cheat :P

Best Answer

If I wanted to be with someone else I would simply leave the relationship. No drama.

Best Answer

Everyday is an advantage. I'm not single anymore but I'm as happy as I was. Enjoy it.

Best Answer

You can do what u like when u like. There's no arguing or explaining. I enjoy it because i seem to attract the not so nice type. Disadvantage, no sex

Best Answer

If you can find someone compatible then the only disadvantage I can see is compromising on what to do, where to go, etc<br />
Disadvantages? No closeness, no intimacy, having to pay for everything yourself, not being considered financially stable enough to get a home loan, not having anyone to spoil, not being able to have children. Thats just a few I can think of.<br />
Currently single, currently very depressed about it, which of course makes me less likely to find someone, wheeee =)

Best Answer