Are you allowed to go wireless; is it possible to connect multiple computers in your house (wired or wireless) on one incoming line? Are the most connections through phone-lines (adsl) or through cable or glass-fiber? What is the average speed? Download and upload? Are there still dial-up numbers? Just curious.
wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 6 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in WTK

It's $ 30 a month for internet through A.T.& T package deal and we have wireless as well included through out the house.

Best Answer

I think mine is $30 for $40 a month. I have yet to exceed my allotted bandwidth. It's some form of cable fast, but, of course the line from the modem to the PC is essencially DSL. I can put more than one computer on the connection or do wi-fi if I choose to. This is with a regional provider called Knowlogy in Lawrence, KS.

Best Answer

one dollar is way too much to pay for now that our government wants to take our freedom away and read our e-mails

Best Answer

So why haven't you cut your Internet off? [:>{)

Best Answer

Why is your smiley wearing a wig?

Best Answer

That's quite true. Are they busy still approving this bill?

Best Answer

PS: There's always VPN.

Best Answer

I have wifi in my home and connect several devices to the router, as well as hardwire. I pay about $40/month and it's well worth it because we use the internet every day, especially for Netflix, we do not have cable or satellite. I have not heard of anyone currently using dial up, it's mostly cable or DSL...some fiber.

Best Answer