gullibleboy gullibleboy 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 8, 2011

Less wear and tear on shoes. Fewer socks to wash (and lose in the laundry). Cooler feet in hot weather. Less smell in your shoes. You can show off your pedicure and sparkly toenail polish. Show off your toe jewelry. If you are talented, you can pick up items with your toes. Develop really good calloused soles that can walk on anything without hurting you. Feel the sand between your toes. Find out how dirty your uncarpeted floors are. Enjoy the feel of a carpet. Sneak up on someone. Tiptoe through the tulips.

Best Answer

There are only benefits to not wearing shoes as long as you stay away from sharp ob<x>jects and dog poo

Best Answer

It's relaxing, and we don't get enough of that in day-to-day life. Everyone in my office is gone for the day so my heels have come off. :D

Best Answer

When you walk in the sand and get a free pedicure scrub on your heals

Best Answer

And where have you been hiding?

Best Answer

none, because your feet will get dirty, and it will be bad for your arches. Wear shoes or something on your feet when your up and walking around.

Best Answer

I once went barefoot for many months. Of course, I was in California where the weather is warm.<br />
It is good to know that we can get by without shoes and probably without many luxuries we have come to take for granted in our lives. And it makes you aware of the earth and its comfort when you walk on soft grass.

Best Answer

Able to feel the earth beneath your feet is a wonderful feeling.<br />
Whether it be a soft lawn<br />
the mist of dawn<br />
leaves of autumn

Best Answer