play station 3 console

Best Answer

LAMB-LAR-I-OUS

Best Answer

? what's that mean

Best Answer

Tongue, fingers, nose

Best Answer

A rampant rabbit 3 speed vibrator for me the girl and for him my mouth around his ****.

Best Answer

In a pinch and electric tooth brush with fresh batteries will do the trick nicely

Best Answer

lol how bad is it if I admit I have so done that?

Best Answer

You ain't the first doll- besides, you can use it in the tub. Under water. With the fawcett running. Makes you wanna say hmmmm

Best Answer

I think it is hot, although if I was your man I would have wanted you to use my toothbrush

Best Answer

Who sez he doesn't

Best Answer

lmao!!!!!

Best Answer

grapeseed oil and train your toungue to viberate

Best Answer

The swing if you and your partner aren't naturally acrobats and want to try some "Twister"...lol. Another good investment is a multi-speed vibrator; some of these are remote controlled so both partners can have fun teasing each other with it...those two are good for starters.

Best Answer

I'm hoping he's up for a vibrator. I've never used one with a partner. The swing sounds good too!

Best Answer

Get the Hitachi prelude 2012 model- and purchase an extra long industrial extension cord- you'll wanna used it while you do your house work

Best Answer

vibrating ding-a-rings

Best Answer

Could be fun :D

Best Answer

Hurlon Industries sells a remarkable hand driven, Amish vibrator....she'll have forearms like Popeye in 3 weeks or less.

Best Answer

lol I already do...kidding!

Best Answer

HURL-LAR-I-OUS

Best Answer

Legos and Lincoln Logs are a MUST.

Best Answer

oh! I could think of some fun stuff to do with those lol

Best Answer

Plenty of restraints, extra lubes, and a double-headed strap-on for mutuall pleasure. if its a no to the double header, get one reaLLY BIG ONE and a good ball gag.

Best Answer

A massage device, flavored lube, skimpy clothing, edible panties, etc

Best Answer

Go to a sex shop together and browse to see what interests you both. Best way I think. Especially if you start talking about what you could do with each of those toys to each other.

Best Answer

A story.

Best Answer