Seems to me that Canadians seem to have more fun and be more creative than the folks producing my country's television are. I am looking for comedy, crime shows, and documentaries -- and anything else that is well done.
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 5 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Movies & TV

Honestly, Canadian TV is underfunded and you won't find as many quality programs as you will in the states. But we do have some very good stuff if you dig.

Comedy:

Corner Gas, Trailer Park Boys, Kids in the Hall

Drama:

Due South, DaVinci's Inquest, North of 60

Documentaries:

Warrendale, Kanehsatake, Muffins for Granny

Best Answer

Many thanks. The secret I have found is that lower levels of funding tends to have an inverse relationship to quality writing which is what I am looking for. I know Corner Gas and DaVinci's Inquest, but the rest I must go after. Thanks again.

Best Answer

No problem!

Best Answer

Corner Gas.

Best Answer

Degrassi, Flashpoint, Corner Gas, Murdoch Mysteries, Relic Hunter, Heartland, Republic of Doyle, Instant Star, La Femme Nikita, North of 60, Road to Avonlea, Little Mosque on the Prairie, Undergrads, Breaker High, Cold Squad, Combat Hospital,

Best Answer

Breaking Bad on Netflix

if you have roku watch smithsonian

Best Answer