I just started cutting my forearm and thighs a week ago. I cut the plastic part off my shaving razor and I have just been using the blade. I have made 45 cuts so far. What are some other things I can cut with and are there any site or stores that I can buy good blades at? Please no judging..I need it as an escape. Thanks
Outcast11 Outcast11 13-15, F 17 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Self Harm

I do judge that you have more courage than me. I want to persuade you to live. Can I?

Best Answer

I'm not trying to kill myself. I'm staying away from veins and not cutting deep. It just helps me deal with my life

Best Answer

Can't blame you.

Best Answer

Deal with your life? What life? U are still a preteen for godsake! Wait til u really experience what life has in store I like to see how u handle that! As a matter of fact I wish we could trade lives Id love to be a teen again

Best Answer

I used to burn myself instead, leaves a terrible scar..... Now I smoke weed! Give it a go mahn!<br />
Don't hurt.... just smoke! You are still doing terrible damage to yourself but you can enjoy it too. And you never know, might have an epiphany!

Best Answer

If you are going to use razors and often, get the full packs of them so you don't end up re-using a blade that's been sitting around for a while, you don't want to get infected. <br />
I assume your just cutting not bloodletting?

Best Answer

Get some help babe.

Best Answer

www.pleasepaymesomeattention.com

Best Answer

I dont have a answer for your question but I do have a question and a suggestion...Why would u want to cut yourself? If u are trying to kill yourself theres a lot easier and cleaner ways to do that...Maybe if wait until u are mature and grown up a little more u will think a little wiser...Im not judging u, Im just giving advice

Best Answer

You need it as an escape? Why not try fixing your problems instead of running from them? If you can't fix them on your own then why not try developing a healthy way to deal with them instead of needing to escape?

Best Answer

Cut a potato instead, I heard it's fun and you'll escape okay. You'll escape the reality of what self harm can do you.

Best Answer

Go to a hospital or an abbattoir.

Best Answer

why don't you try biting your own lip. its both cutting AND stupid. and free. No need to thank me.

Best Answer

You could go but something sharp at Home Depot...

Best Answer

God can someone just answer the question. Outcast17 didn't ask for advice. Sorry Dont know trying to find something good to cut with also.

Best Answer