homemade chocolate chip cookies

Best Answer

I was always happy just getting letters, phone calls, and so on. I lived in a barracks and most things like food, glass bottles, and things that couldn't be stashed out of sight weren't allowed. So most of what was sent to me was a burden for me to deal with, and all food had to be eaten the same day I got it. Unless someone lives in on post housing or off post, it's probably best to only to send something they ask for or hint around at not having where they are. The one exception for me was Wise potato chips. They were my favorite and never seemed to be anywhere I went. And eating them all on the day I got them was never a problem... especially once the other guys in the barracks sensed food. The only bad part was that the Army post office seemed to run everything over with a truck on its way to me, but the crumbs that got to me tasted about the same as whole chips.

Best Answer

Handwritten letters and videos of anything important/fun you did.

Best Answer