I genuinely think I love him? I wish we could be together! My stories explain everything really... If anyone could help me clear my mind? Or even, give me an insight to what they think he thinks??? Anything ❤️
lindastars42 lindastars42 16-17, F 8 Answers Mar 12 in Dating & Relationships

If you really, honestly, truly care about him you will leave him alone. You are young and have NO concept as to the kind of damage you can cause in his life, the REST Of his life, just by saying things like that. People are so ready to believe that of men who are teachers that even the idea, even if he didn't reciprocate it, could ruin his life... his career. If you really care about someone, you wouldn't do that to them. Leave your teacher alone and put it out of your head.

Best Answer

^ This.

Best Answer

If he is a man with some damn sense, then he won't even think about it.

Best Answer

That's not a good idea at all. From a teacher's perspective that's completely unprofessional. Plus, ba<x>sed on your age group, it's probably not even legal.

Best Answer

Please, just stop. -_-

Best Answer

You are a student, He is a teacher. You are a child, he is an adult. If he is smart, he will never encourage you in any way. If you love him, as you claim to, you will not attempt to get him to become involved with you in any way. <br />
If you do, and if you are successful, you could be the cause of him not only losing his license to teach, but also he could land in jail. <br />
A loving person doesn't wish this on the ob<x>ject of that love.

Best Answer

if you love him then just tell him , dont worry about the ******* age , life is too short to worry about age and laws

Best Answer