I am sure all they will be looking for mainly will be how you sound and if you're intending to stay with them long term. So, my advice would be to speak as clearly and friendly as possible, they will be doing a role play probably - my friend went for interview for a call centre and they did a role play - so just stay calm and relax and sound friendly and clear. <br />
I am sure it won't be anything you can't do. You will need to use a PC most probably, but the centre my friend works in, they trained her and taught everything about the software you need you use. <br />
Good luck !!

Best Answer

Call centres usually do interviews over the phone to get an assessment of voice quality and phone etiquette. Call centres are revolving doors. They are always looking for suck....I mean people. You should have no problem getting the job but you may want to look into getting your cubical ergonized for your physical comfort while working. I've worked in call centres and while the work seems relatively easy, it is very stressful and mentally exhausting work. Sitting for hours at a time day after day with your hand on the computer mouse can create the sense of carpul tunnel and wreak havoc on your hip joints. Get ergonized if you hope to work in a call center.

Best Answer

Be looking for a permanant job. I've worked several call center jobs and it can be tough, depending mostly if it's inbound or outbound. Hated Hated Hated outbound.<br />
Inbound was not nearly as bad, I liked it actually.<br />
For your assessment, be prepared to role play and be ready to pass a typing test.<br />
good luck

Best Answer

They still have calling centers here? I thought they'd all been outsourced to Pakistan.<br />
Well, good luck,hope you get the job.

Best Answer

I worked for a call center in highschool, half of my co workers were high schoolers and the other half were felons. That particular job they said was one of the few jobs that still hired felons. I'm sure you have a good chance. It's not that bad, the one I worked for made it alot of fun. They played music during work, there were a bunch of incentives/games/raffles for the top grossers. Commision was great. Good luck hun!

Best Answer

So long as you are not deaf or dumb and can say yes sir or yes ma'm clearly then you are in. I did it once and walked out the door after 2 hours so be warned.

Best Answer

Really good ...they hire anything with a heartbeat ..

Best Answer

Did you get it? Thanks for the ba

Best Answer

dont know yet, im talking to them tomorrow

Best Answer

i didnt get it, the guy was a jerk, said i didnt have enough customer service experience

Best Answer