It's a relief. Lol thank you.
CallmeCamille CallmeCamille 70+ 9 Answers Jun 23, 2012

I say no chance what ever.

Best Answer

Slim. Meet None.

Best Answer

Slim. Unless you live in an area with lots of people. Then you probably wouldn't meet them. And if you do you probably would recognize them in the sea of humanity. So unless they say where they live. Slim. Don't try to find me.

Best Answer

Lol. Don't give me an idea.

Best Answer

slim. I don't want to.

Best Answer

I would say that they are quite slim. People on here are from many countries, and a very small fraction of those post enough information or photos to pinpoint them in real life. If you are thinking of a particular individual, then odds are miniscule, I'd think. Even if the person is on this site, it doesn't mean your paths will cross, or that the person will recognize you when they do.<br />
Not saying it can't happen....people do win the lottery. But I don't think I'd worry about it. If I were concerned, I'd just try to be sure not to post something to compromise my anonymity.

Best Answer