KiritoKazuto KiritoKazuto 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 29 in Hobbies

Slim to 20%, which are very good odds in today's economy.

Best Answer

Awesome to hear

Best Answer

I think it should be fine--a lot of people do retail as a first job. But maybe you could invent a family business or say you were a painter just to have something on there besides volunteer work.

Best Answer

As much as id like to, i wont, i feel filling out an application is about being honest and true, i feel bad enough putting volunteer work on there

Best Answer

Yeah, being honest is probably good. I think the experience you have is fine! Good luck! If not Pestsmart, somewhere else will hire you.

Best Answer

I kinda wanna work there too :/
I really like animals

Best Answer

Really wanting to work there has to help too!

Best Answer

Plenty my hubby worked at one as his 1st job

Best Answer

All you can do is try I do not see why they would not hire you that is experience I have and do volunteer at the Humane Society so I think that should help you.

Best Answer

I helped my step mom there when i was younger, but i wasnt old enough to do much
Ive always helped her with animals, and loved caring for them, id even get very attached at times
But she wouldnt let me do much until i was legally allowed to work a couple years ago... Then the adoption center she ran shut down last year and shes been to sick to help anywhere else since, so all i had was taking care of the animals she had over the summer, as well as my dog at my mothers (where i live)

Best Answer

You just fill out your application and put on there that as your experience it counts and it should good luck I am hoping and praying you get the job:)

Best Answer