IntuitiveOne IntuitiveOne 41-45, F 8 Answers Apr 18, 2011

The chances of a peeping tom escalating are fairly high. The only thing that would prevent him from escalating would be if he got caught or scared off before he got the chance to do further damage. Once a man starts peeping, he will get bored of that and crave more...he might then graduate to other creepy acts such as breaking into homes/exposing himself. But again, this wont be enough to excite him after a while since it becomes routine. Eventually the temptation to assault someone directly may overwhelm the man and cause him to act on his fantasy.

Best Answer

Very slim. Peeping Toms get their thrills through looking. Not touching.

Best Answer

a peeping tom is to scared to ask a real woman out so you are his thrill untill he gets enough money for a new *****, the magazine shows up in his mail box, or he can aford a ho.

Best Answer

I caught my creepy neighbor staring at me over the fence earlier this spring while I was sunning myself in the yard. I thought it was creepy but my husband said that all men will stare at a woman sunbathing. Yesterday morning at 4:30am, I caught him filming me after I got out of the shower in my bathroom. He was standing on tiptoe with his head leaning in the bathroom window less than 2 feet from me! That's escalation without provacation. My window does not face the street or the neighbors. He had to deliberatley come into my yard and around the house to the window! whether he escalates further since the police questioned him, (he dened it) is something that keeps me awake!

Best Answer

Peeping toms are opportunists. If there's nothing to peep at, they don't peep. Flashers represent a more serious problem, IMO.

Best Answer

In my experience it depends how you handle it. If you seem yielding and unsafe they might escalate but if you take action early they will stay away, especially if you have many people around and are not alone.

Best Answer