You've got to be strong; just like any divorce or separation YOU are the only one YOU can change. Are you reacting to their behaviors or responding? Thinking things through? Have you a counselor; if so what is their advice. You may have protection under the law - if you are under age. Is their behavior also unlawful? If you remove yourself from your home what plans have you made? Where will you go? What about your education? I would say to look at your long term goals, get to a counselor or a help line and don't isolate or keep secret your issues.

Best Answer

That is such a difficult situation. Hurtful either way. If they bring you down, if the pain outweighes the joy or happiness of the relationship it may be what you need to do. But either way there will be painful feelings. That's been my experience. Sometimes you just can't win.

Best Answer

Oh boy. You better get a good lawyer.

Best Answer