everyone deals with things in a different manner. so i was wondering what are the different ways that people deal with a guily conscience? i have a exfriend that did alot of bad things to me. today 3 almost 4 years later she still talks bad about me to our old classmates when she sees them. she tries to put them against me. builds me up to be this horrible monster. which i'm not! she's the one that did me dirty. real dirty. i don't even think about her. let alone talk about her. she is the last thing i think about talking when i see an old classmate. is this her way of dealing with her guilty conscience? by believing in her own lies? i was a very good, loyal friend to her i doubt she'll ever find another friend like me. so i was just wondering if this is her way of coping with guilt?.......oh yea and till this day even though we haven't spoken or seen eachother in years she still pranks my house. harrasing me leaving nasty messages. ive had the same hs number since i was in the second grade.
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 9, 2011

Constantly accusing you of whatever it is they are guilty of. A theif always thinks everybody is trying to rip him off.

Best Answer

only if he is a very paranoid thief.

Best Answer

..a smile usualy gives it away........

Best Answer

My friend said when her partners phone used to ring, he'd look at the number and then without moving his head, look out of the corner of his eye to check where she was sitting or to see if she was in the room before deciding whether or not to answer the phone. Sure sign of guilt, lol.

Yes, it's all in the eyes :)

Best Answer

Nervousness fidgety very self defensive.

Best Answer

eyes.

Best Answer

They get depressed, can`t concentrate

Best Answer