clgsassy clgsassy 56-60, F 10 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When he hit me!

Best Answer

I will only use your body for kisses :)

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

No,is the answer used continuously.

Best Answer

The bed wasn't big enough for three people!

Best Answer

No butterflies in the stomach. only other insects.

Best Answer

very creative answer...
thanks

Best Answer

sure anytime :) thank you

Best Answer

ur priorities change, u hate the things u loved abt the person once upon a time, communication becomes less

Best Answer

Her mom kept on getting mad & not letting her talk to me,she kept on getting sad because she wanted to talk on the phone & I didn't (I don't like talking on the phone)

Best Answer

When we couldn't talk about the weather without fighting, when I was no longer happy, when I noticed I was more interested in other peoples company than his. These are pretty obvious though.

Best Answer

Boredom. When he hit me. When I stopped feeling like myself but instead a character designed to please him. When I stopped enjoying the things I used to and adopted his gross personality traits so he'd like me more. When he made it clear that saying no to sex with him was not okay. um.. idk, really once it even becomes a thought that "Well, this isn't feeling right" I know it's no longer working and I get out of there.

Best Answer

You no longer want to be in the relationship

Best Answer