BeautifulLyrics7 BeautifulLyrics7 13-15, F 6 Answers Jan 21 in Hobbies

They should like crime dramas. Lol!

Best Answer

Lol! Yeah so they can know and relate. I like crime dramas..except the blood part scenes.

Best Answer

Curiosity, attention to details, logic, reasoning, understanding basic and complex human behavior and love for solving puzzles.

Best Answer

Wallowing around in the seamy underbelly of our culture.

I worked my way through college as a PI... I learned way too much about the "good folks" of my small city... many of them my own clients as I was learning about them.

I don't recommend this work for *anyone*... anyone who could actually do the work well and enjoy it for long is not someone I'd want to be or know.

Best Answer

Really? I think being being a detective would be very interesting.

Best Answer

It is incredibly interesting... but after a while you begin to learn things about people you know... about people you would imagine would *never* be vile... etc.

It tends to undermine your trust of human nature.

Best Answer

Oh yeah that's for sure. Well thank you very much.

Best Answer

loves to snoop around in other people's business

quick to snap photos with camera

and last but not least, which a cousin did when he was a private eye, he kicked open hotel room doors and took photos of married women with their lovers. The best part of this was that he has a second family with 5 children that his wife did not know about, he used his business as a cover to go meet with her and spend the night.

Best Answer

Great attention to details.

Best Answer