They have been to my door three times today.
tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 21 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Tell them you are a Aztec High Priest and need a Virgin so sacrifice, like I did once. My house was put on their Blacklist. Yeh Me!!!!

Best Answer

they want you Tonybolgna and they want you bad.

Best Answer

I really don't know why.

Best Answer

I tell them that I need a blood transfusion and ask what blood type they are. If they can help me I would be glad to change my religion.

Best Answer

The nearest bathroom .

Best Answer

More minions :P

Best Answer

A way to save their ***** when I let my Rottweiler out.

Best Answer

Me and my best friend told them that they interupted our lesbian sex. One of the JW eyes got really big (looked like "i wanna be in on that!") and the other went on a rant about how God had a problem with it. So we sent them to a kid who bullied us house.

Best Answer

Others of the 144 chosen to go up full body in the rapture....I'm thinking ba<x>sed on hotness.....I am sooo in

Best Answer

Hell my own God don't even like me what makes them think that their God will like me?

Best Answer

i'm lookin to cut corners---Hey a familiar theme in my life

Best Answer

sheep, they are in desperate need of more talking sheep

Best Answer

I dunno but they think i have it......STOP CALLING I AINT GOT IT ! :-)

Best Answer

More Witnesses

Best Answer

I see nothing.

Best Answer

Waldo.<br />
But he doesn't want any of those f*cking magazines, so he hides all over the place.

Best Answer

Best Answer

In obedience to Christ's command, they are looking for those who are searching for spiritual truth. However, if you don't want them to call on you simply ask them to put you on their "Do Not Call" list, that's all :)

Best Answer

They think they are saving you from Armageddon so you'll live thru it.

Best Answer