credit always screws you in the end be careful

Best Answer

I try not to use credit cards often, I usually just pay cash but sometimes I might charge 20 or 30 bucks on my card and just pay it off in full every month to build credit. I pay on my student loan every month too so that helps build credit as well. I agree with you though, I'm a cash kinda guy. At some point down the road I'd like to own a house and some property which would be kind of unrealistic to expect to be able to buy with cash. I don't make that much money haha. So needless to say at some point I will have to mortgage a home and I'd like to do so at a good interest rate so I can actually pay it off in my lifetime lol.

Best Answer

Why? They have 99 year mortgages and after a few years you can sell it and profit (if you did not sell it in the past few years) and buy another. It does not have to be paid off in your lifetime.

Best Answer

good idea but sadly buy a 100k house pay 30 years it will cost you 300k with interest

Best Answer

I wish I knew more about this stuff. I've always figured with good credit and paying on time, that overall interest can be minimized

Best Answer

Experian, is just one of the major Credit Bureaus. You want to stay clear and clean with them.
Example: My Daughter had very poor credit. I co-signed for her new car. She makes payments my score goes up. They see this as my loan NOT hers.

Best Answer