I've been trying to build some good credit over the last year or two so I signed up on creditsesame today and I was excited to see my experian score was 726. Do you think my FICO score would be much different? It only shows the experian score and it seems to be the general consensus that most places usually look at the FICO score.
jboarder64L jboarder64L 18-21, M 2 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Hobbies

credit always screws you in the end be careful

Best Answer

I try not to use credit cards often, I usually just pay cash but sometimes I might charge 20 or 30 bucks on my card and just pay it off in full every month to build credit. I pay on my student loan every month too so that helps build credit as well. I agree with you though, I'm a cash kinda guy. At some point down the road I'd like to own a house and some property which would be kind of unrealistic to expect to be able to buy with cash. I don't make that much money haha. So needless to say at some point I will have to mortgage a home and I'd like to do so at a good interest rate so I can actually pay it off in my lifetime lol.

Best Answer

Why? They have 99 year mortgages and after a few years you can sell it and profit (if you did not sell it in the past few years) and buy another. It does not have to be paid off in your lifetime.

Best Answer

good idea but sadly buy a 100k house pay 30 years it will cost you 300k with interest

Best Answer

I wish I knew more about this stuff. I've always figured with good credit and paying on time, that overall interest can be minimized

Best Answer