YosiCas YosiCas 22-25, F 13 Answers May 6, 2012

A lot of people are what you would call a people pleasier they try to fit in every crowd and want to be excepted buy everyone! So they need many masks. Then there is the people who are not sure of themselves so they aren't being themselves they try to be more like you than themselves! There are shy people who may really like you but are to afraid to tell you because you turning them down would shatter their illusion of you. But the one that seams to show up the most is the catfish mask. Lear you in just to play with your emotions because it makes them feel strong or whatever those sick minded people think! It's not fair to nice people who are just trying to find Happiness!

Best Answer

I do it cause I don't want you to see me.

Best Answer

because if you don't they can use the surviellance tape to identify you!

Best Answer

Batman

Best Answer

Insecurity, or They are a phony, intentionally trying to deceive.

Best Answer

To hide their identity

Best Answer

So that if somebody dislikes them, they know the other dislikes something unreal, and doesn't even know them, really. Protective device against ego threats.

Best Answer

Fear and Pride.

Best Answer

Cause you have something to hide

Best Answer