I think a woman obsessed with her weight can be a bigger turnoff than the actual weight. Either keep the extra weight, be confident and find a man who doesnt mind it or..lose the extra padding. But please for the love of God dont talk about it insessantly! That, is a turn off.

Best Answer

Depends on the man. Not all men like the same things. Some men enjoy larger women. There is no rule book when it comes to preference. The thing is...are you happy with yourself. People feed off of how you hold yourself, meaning your confidence, and self esteem level.

Best Answer

Being mean to or mistreating me, smoking, no desire to receive oral, unwillingness to let me admire her body are my major turn offs. Most guys turn offs very from guy to guy.

Best Answer

Hygiene for me, If you are clean, confident, fun and happy, I'm in. Weight is pretty secondary to me unless you bring it up alot. Had a girl that bitched about her weight all the time then would pick fights and tell me I thought she was fat and I never said anything like that ever, always told her how sexy and hot she was, but turned out she was a sociopath and ****** my noggin up pretty good.

Best Answer

hahaha!she does sound a bit crazy!:) I didn't even consider hygiene since it's a given that people should pay attention to that!:)

Best Answer