petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Ughm... You should be the one feeling embarrassed right about now cuz the Mayans never said anything about the world ending...

Best Answer

Oh yeah and I am laughing at you hehehe

Best Answer

then what's with everyone complaining about the end of the world?

Best Answer

Because everyone took it the wrong way....the Mayans calendar didnt end on 12/21/12, it restarted and the Mayans regarded that time as one for celebration....not the end of the world.

Best Answer

So this question is more embarrassing and funny if anything...

Best Answer

lol relax I was under the influence of the society, you can't blame me.

Best Answer

They're the ones embarrassed? <br />
We are the ones that blew it out of proportion. <br />
I'm pretty sure they're having the last laugh.

Best Answer

Hey, watta ya gonna do, u gotta buncha IDIOTS in this world with nothing BETTER to do with their time

Best Answer

Nothing because they aren't the ones who were raising a big fuss over their calendar. They aren't the ones that caused all the hoopla, everyone else in the world did. Watch Discovery Channel or History Channel.

Best Answer

Avalon is correct, it never said anything about the world ending

Best Answer

A civilization of dead Mayans aren't being laughed at. The embarrassment falls on the living who misinterpreted their calendar.

Best Answer

let's see . . . where to begin . . . first off the Mayan's civilization are no longer in existence except for a few scattered clans to this day . . . it collapsed around 750 AD . . . and THEY never said the world would end on this date . . . what they said was this cycle would end so a new one could begin . . . much like our yearly new year . . . their calendar was just much broader then our calendar . . .

Best Answer

their world ended a long time ago haha.

Best Answer

they will say "and u think u more smarter than us... civilized ppl?... gotcha u moron!!"

Best Answer

I dont think they said that either.. the mayans will laughed on us that what am tryin to say.. and try 2 have humour taste .. uhmm lady :)

Best Answer

Forget the Mayans, how bout the DUMBA$$E$ that bought INTO it

Best Answer

I know like me..., haha I was actually convinced the world was going to end for like half an hour. My dark times..

Best Answer

listen the world is going to end. Didn't you see that movie with John Cusack?

Best Answer

Dinosaurs! Rawr!

Best Answer

Live happily ever after!

Best Answer

Myans are very very dead,

Best Answer