2Buddies 2Buddies 46-50, M 6 Answers Dec 12, 2010

I can only tolerate a few in a meal never by themselves. Boy oh boy do I cry and my nose goes a running too and I can't catch up so I keep a lot of tissues at hand.

Best Answer

I was dating this Hispanic girl and her dad came over with a bag of Jalapeños and a 12 of beer, he sat down at my table, handed me a beer and a pepper and started talking to me, we ate the peppers and drank the beers, tears were running down my face from the heat, but i ate every pepper he gave me and kept up with him on the beers. He ended up telling me that I was a crazy son of a *****, but i was tough as nails and i was allowed to date his daughter. I probably ate 15 to 20 peppers that day, but i refused to back down.

Best Answer

Jolopenos. Is that how you spell that. I never get it right, on the spelling, but I can eat a lot. Your making me hungry.

Best Answer

Lol, one slice of one pepper, I'm a total wimp when it comes to hot peppers!

Best Answer

4

Best Answer