i worry about her, she is like my little sister, i worry because she is at risk of STDs but she claims to be taking care of herself when it comes to that. but the other day something weird happened and i could have misinterpreted. i could be wrong but i felt like she was hitting on me. she is not gay she has been with guys. many many guys but i really felt like she was hitting on me.
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Health

The biggest negative is the risk of going to hell. Sexual purity means fidelity to one person after marriage and abstinence before marriage. STDs are just one problem; the loss of trust, the loss of one's reputation, ruining her chances of finding a permanent relationship are others. Spiritually, there is a haunting, nagging emptiness that keeps trying to seek fulfilment in the wrong way; it is like a thirsty person drinking something that just makes them more thirsty. As for your cousin hitting on you, tell her firmly, "NO." It's trendy, that's all; she is so desperate she will hit on anyone or anything.

Best Answer

@literaturegirl everyone has a right to their own opinions. perseverer was answering my question as best as she could including ofcourse her opinion. personally i do believe in hell ever since i saw this documentary called "to hell and back" if you don't believe in hell that is ok. but you shouldn't get furious just because someone has a different opinion from your own. we can have different opinions without arguing or being insulting or negative in any way.

Best Answer

literaturegirl, among the people who have affirmed the existence of hell are Jesus Christ, St Theresa of Avila (who visited there) and St John Vianney, who once told a protestant when she told him she doesn't believe in hell, "You will when you get there." Now, those are three people of eminent sanctity and heroic virtue. If there was no other argument but that of argumentum ad hominem, there would already be substantial grounds for belief. Now ask yourself, why would any educated, rational person, choose to agree with someone unknown to them and insulting them, over and above people she has the utmost respect for?

Best Answer

I would think if someone is sleeping around all the time, they must have a pretty low opinion of themselves.

Best Answer

i think she is obsessed with sex because she can't seem to stop sleeping around, she persues everyone! our male cousins, her friend's boyfriends (she has no friends now) she claims that "things now"

Best Answer

*"thing have changed now"

Best Answer

She needs help.

Best Answer

oh yes

Best Answer

One of the symptoms to bipolar disorder is mania and when one is in that state, they often take dangerous risks. Maybe that is what is going on with her. I don't know and I don't judge, but I do hope that she finds herself.

Best Answer

hmmm i never thought she might be bipolar but i'll keep it in mind.

Best Answer

One night stands tend to make you feel empty, and the sex just isn't that good.<br />
Get her a s3x toy and a rechargeable battery set for Christmas, maybe she'll be more willing to wait for someone of better quality.

Best Answer

lol ok

Best Answer

You can make your own thoughts on that, it's pretty self explanatory

Best Answer

what are your thoughts on that?...if i ask is because i want to know if i am making a bigger deal out of this then what it really is, because i am not sure of my own opinion. i don't know what to think anymore

Best Answer

My thoughts are protection only goes so far, there are holes in every condom that are upto 1.5 micron wide and aids is 10x smaller and herpes is 4x smaller, so they can both be spread any way. As far as being promiscuous that is her decision as for me I have been with 16 people for intercourse (15 women &amp; 1 man) have traded hand jobs with 4 more guys and bjs with 2 more, I am a 39 yo male and mean no offence

Best Answer

wow i had no idea. thnx for the info.

Best Answer

No problem, hope it helped, condom failure is also 1 in 6, same odds as Russian roulette

Best Answer

hmmmm, now i'm scared lol

Best Answer

One negative is having to deal with people who are judgmental and nosy---if you're female, that is. Males just don't seem to elicit the same type of "concern". Wonder why that is ?

Best Answer

it has nothing to do with your sex and everything to do with the relationship you have with that person. she is my family and my concern for her well being is legit.

Best Answer

word! o.O , what's homegirl's number ?

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer