...getting slimmer if you keep up with this sad sack act

Best Answer

come on bro! your chances are high! forget that you never been in one and think positive. try to get one! well thats hard for me to say because I want one and really don't try lol but yeah think positive man cuz there is prob girls your age that never been in a relationship... go on dating sites and **** and state that you never been in a relationship

Best Answer

i been on dating sites nearly a year.. nothing

Best Answer

What happends whe a hunter could not find a deer in the old days? He would not keep hunting because he would starve and die. Keep hunting my friend and necver give up. Work on your game by researching ways to talk to women and stuff on the internet. I dont really have any game but im funny and sweet and girls like that. so try your best man and keep trying. I will admit... I try dating sites too and no luck but i wll never give up.

Best Answer

i dont have any women to talk to

Best Answer

if ya keep talkin depressin like?..........slim to none........sorry

Best Answer

i'm not talkin depressing.. just the truth.. anyway, why?

Best Answer

why don't you look over yur history of Q & As?.......maybe that'll give you a little insight

Best Answer

nothng wrong with my questions

Best Answer

Yikes ! Unless you were in a coma or on some kind of deep cover mission for your country I don't like your chances, mate.

Best Answer

i spent my life saving with a dating agency and not one girl wanted to meet me again:( and one was super morbidly obese and I still liked her

Best Answer

Oh no ! Sorry about your lost cash and the subsequent social disaster. You could try somthing original. Go to a pub (or bar) in a TShirt that says, "Please Date Me." It will make women smile, I guarantee it. :o)

Best Answer

i go to pub every weekend but theres no girls there only old men

Best Answer

With a handicap of 2.5; 0.9 ;)

Best Answer

um, better then you think

Best Answer

better than zero?

Best Answer

go to college...shave your moustache and beard...makes you look younger...don't act desperate...take a cpr and first aid class...a lot of girls like the attention of a gentleman coming to their rescue...better yet...become an emt...not kidding...its called the florence nightingale syndrome...look it up...good luck :o)

Best Answer

wats an emt?

Best Answer

a medic who treats patients on an ambulance - EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (EMT)

Best Answer

People can be very harsh. I believe it's possible actually from a woman's perspective might make a great boyfriend seeing how you haven't been tainted by some of these game-playing selfish woman. You might have some issues don't know a man who doesn't your being single doesn't mean you're a social outcast don't let peoples negative comments bother or stop you I'm 34 been with a few nuts they had lots of girlfriends I wouldn't hold it against you only a close-minded person would

Best Answer

What you been doing instead? Its normally a priority with guys so it leads me to believe you been chasing something else? Have drugs or alcohol played a part in it?

Best Answer

don't do drugs or nothin...it's my only priority my whole life since shcool.... had no friends in school and then work is the same. sat alone for 4 years at lunch table, no one ever sat down at mine. one time i did sit at a table with other people they just gave me hell for no reason.

Best Answer

I would think a person being unwillingly single for that long must lack majorly in social skills, or maybe there is a good reason why they are single. The grown men in their 30s I have know who were single were major creepers/psychos/stalkers and did nothing but scare girls off.

Best Answer

i don;t know any girls to be social with.. if i did then maybe i could talk to one

Best Answer

you still have good odds (especially if that's you in the pic ;) ) anyway, keep heart, there's a first time for everything! ^.^

Best Answer

people at work say i'm too ugly to get a girl

Best Answer

Depends what methods he employs...needs a change of routine it seems

Best Answer

never? holy crap

Best Answer

i dont know any girls

Best Answer