The chances of a relationship from a distance only depends on the time apart. If the situation of distance is a permanent, the relationship will fall and crumble as it happens, many partners, Rather trust worthy or otherwise, one will think the other is cheating as a sexual release must be a given part to the human mammal, though if the relationships distance is a temporary situation, then it will be a long and fruitful relationship that was made to work.

Best Answer

Yea this is suppose to be temporary...but neither of us know how temp. And I'm not scared he's going to chest. Just scared we will grow apart no matter how much we stay in contact and try to see each other.

Best Answer

Then from a mans standing as well as a Therapist, any time you have to yourself, take the time to give him a call and keep up with recent events of his life and he should do the same thing. No matter what anyone says, there is ALWAYS free time to have a 5 to 10 minute conversation on the phone. Should this be kept up persistently, then you two will not drift apart.

Best Answer

Ok thank you. You were very helpful

Best Answer

Well, me and my partner have been together for close to physical 5 years, and now we have taken being overseas for two years of our dual degree. Even with constant flights it's hard, but we are making it happen, and as can anyone who really wants it. If it won't work, it won't work. I'd say if you two haven't been going out for some time, don't know each other very, very well and aren't ready for a whole lot of hard work, the chances are very slim.

Best Answer

If I can't reach them within 30 minutes at all times, they're too far.

Best Answer

Yup that's me. I'm in centralia he's in Seattle

Best Answer