Blehzyl26 Blehzyl26 26-30, F 7 Answers Aug 24 in Dating & Relationships

To be happy. Do whatever makes you feel that way. I have a number of female friends around our age who seem to have difficulty grasping the idea that life doesn't end at 30. Don't bend to societal pressure that women have to do certain things and be a certain way. Just relaxed and do whatever makes you happy.

Best Answer

Best answer! :)

Best Answer

Career, family, financially stable

Best Answer

I got all of those except for having a family of my own.

Best Answer

Well you're on the right track, Miss lady ;)

Best Answer

Get out there and meet your fish :)

Best Answer

Do I need to search for him? Or he needs to look for me? Haha !

Best Answer

Family might be the hardest and most challenging part. :)

Best Answer

It should, and that's apart of life I hear :)

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

You know, you can fun- do what you want to do, no one is going to stop you from doing that. But a moment will strike, you won't know when, a matter of fate if you will, and the moments will be grand. There are another set of hands to take yours, I believe there is. Y

You're 26 years old, you have a career and your comfortable, be happy:) It might be just me but you've hit a critical point of this chapter in your life and its up to you where it goes.

Life isn't a cake walk. Bumps and challenges are always going to be there. I believe. You might get knocked down along the way but as an instinct, as humans we get back up. By nature as our species- we are to reproduce, create offspring and pass on a legacy. Information, talent, stories, moral values, etc.

Idk, could be just me but I might just be talking out of my *** on this one, LOL.

Best Answer

Very well said. I'd like to filter each word that you said until it absorbs all the way to my nerves. Great mind dude! :) thumbs up!

Best Answer

Thanks, Miss Lady, that means a lot , I'm ecstatic you say so :) You're very welcome- glad I could be such help, I hope all goes well for you!

Best Answer

That you still have your looks

Best Answer

you can breed easily.

Best Answer

Whatever the hell you want!

Best Answer

many expectations are possible.. depends on whose expectations do you mean? your own, your parents, boss, professors, friends, siblings, boyfriend, girlfriend, government, etc, etc..? your question is a bit too vague to answer...

Best Answer

Have a stable job and have own family

Best Answer