They can show the out come of drinking smoking tobacco smoking crack meth or even taking the prenatals. But where can I find this info for smoking weed while pregnant?
silencedark silencedark 26-30 15 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Health

Your baby would come out with the munchies

Best Answer

It's a sign that you haven't grown up yet and aren't ready to have children.

Best Answer

I disagree. There is nothing wrong with smoking weed at all, and maturity has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

I don't know any business owners with $200k+ earnings who smoke pot.

Best Answer

I know a few people making over 200k who smoke pot.

Best Answer

You also don't know what most people do in the privacy of their own homes.

Best Answer

Most people don't smoke weed . Even in California the laws to legalize it don't get passed

Best Answer

I don't know if there was any correlation, but when I worked for the school district in Oregon, during the 1970's, we(teachers&faculty)noticed that the children of pot smoking parents were mentally delayed.

Best Answer

dont take the risk, its not fair to the baby

Best Answer

Gaining more weight from the munchies.

Best Answer

http://www.m.webmd.com/baby/news/20030325/marijuana-may-harm-fetus<br />
It can affect your child's learning ability and cause them to be hyperactive.

Best Answer

I am not really sure not having ever been pregnant or smoked weed. Very good question I must say though.

Best Answer

Same as smoking in general....I'd guess. Also....if people see or smell you or if they do bloodtests and find out your doing such things it may be an invitation to get child welfare services in your life. They probably don't know the full risks....which is probably the best reason to abstain from it.

Best Answer

You'd be getting your baby stoned. There's all kinds of potential ramifications ...

Best Answer

Dude! Where's my Foetus?

Best Answer

you could wind up like my nephew 10 years old with the mind of a 5 year old it is fuc*** sad

Best Answer

Not a good idea. The smoke can be damaging. Just not a good idea to do anything when you are pregnant. You just have to force yourself to stay sober. Just a few months.

Best Answer

If anything, you'll be a lot hungrier than you ever imagined!

Best Answer