Nausea, gagging, and vomit as far as I'm concerned. As was once said -- I don't eat anything that looks like it fell out of a horse's nose.

Best Answer

A very real risk of contracting Hepatitis A if they are undercooked or raw. Aside from that, nothing that you can't gain nutritionally from several other varieties of shellfish.<br />
Folklore gave it status as an aphrodisiac in part due to the shape of an opened oyster resembling certain body parts but scientific studies have proven this to be untrue.

Best Answer

They are high in an easily absorbed form of zinc.... and essential precursor of testosterone, hence there is some aphrodisiac property but now for the reason proposed by folklore. Also they taste great and there is something prehistoric about eating raw flesh. mx:))

Best Answer

Next time you have a cold, spit out a walnut sized gob of phlegm, refrigerate for 30 minutes, then swallow. If that turns you on, please let me know why???

Best Answer

I heard that not how true it is, it's supposed to be some kind of Aphrosiac, not sure if i wanna try it.

Best Answer

My father made me eat one once...I was told I had to swallow it whole...it was huge....about the size of a golf ball....and slimy and horrible...pretty much the worst eating experience I ever had, aside from being forced to eat pea soup.

Best Answer