Can you still be confident and have insecurities? I think so.
lvlygrl lvlygrl 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Health

only those I trust get the privilege of that information.

Best Answer

who told you I was insecure ?

Best Answer

Afraid of being hurt

Best Answer

Fear. Fear of unemployment. Fear of starving. Fear of torture.

Best Answer

sounds bout right

Best Answer

Judgments.

Best Answer

I was told I was stupid and ugly and I was abused and bullied at school...we were poor and kids can be so mean... as I was older I gained a lot of weight and people would stare and I would hear their comments... <br />
Also sexual abuse and my mom never believed me... She passed away without saying she was sorry.... I'm angry at her for that...

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear this :( Do you think that you will ever find peace and be able to forgive her?

Best Answer

I dont know... I feel really guilty about how I feel... I hope I will in time shes been gone almost 3 years. I love her and miss her.
She also didnt take care of herself she found out she had copd and didnt even try to quit smoking... thats what killed her at 56.... I'm 35 and my moms gone... Everyone who reads this if you smoke please stop youll be dead early and leave children behind not to mention the whole family...

Best Answer

My dad smokes and he has a really bad cough now and it aches every time I hear it. :'( I hope that peace will overflow in your life at some point. I think everyone deserves to feel rested.

Best Answer

hun try everything to get your dad to stop smoking. Theres chantix now that really works for people. but one thing he'll have to wanna quit for him to quit... talk to him about me I'm 35 and dont have a mom because of smoking... I hope he quits....

Best Answer

I know that in order for someone to quite anything is if THEY want to. It has to be because they desire to quit. I have been trying for so many years... and it has only gotten worse. :(

Best Answer

I feel for you hun... I know what its like to hear someone you love hark and cough especially in the mornings... My mom wanted to smoke while she had her oxygen on. Well I hope he does quit it could be a chritmas gift...

Best Answer

&lt;3

Best Answer

because i am week minded and self centered, but then again who ******* cares

Best Answer

Trust issues

Best Answer

Been hurt in the past has made me really insecure

Best Answer

multiple abandonments

Best Answer

I am sorry.

Best Answer

I just assumed it happens to everyone

Best Answer

I don't think so. I haven't been abandoned just really hurt.

Best Answer

me too....

Best Answer

Thankfully I don't have any, so that rumour you heard was greatly exaggerated

Best Answer

Oh great! Now EVERYONE on EP knows I have a small Wee-Wee. Thanks for asking!

Best Answer

life

Best Answer

reality and experience are behind my insecurities ... i havent found a reason to feel secure yet and i'm 39

Best Answer

Do you feel you have learned from any of your experiences? Would that make you a bit more secure about the upcoming experiences if you feel a bit stronger about them than the previous ones?

Best Answer

yeah, and its been known to have that i feel a little better ... but then reality hits when once again people abandon me

Best Answer

Why do you think people abandon you?

Best Answer

cause i'm poor, unhealthy, and socially inept do to aspergers

Best Answer

I am sorry. I hope one day someone chooses to stay and not abandon you.

Best Answer