pukirahe pukirahe 36-40 15 Answers Aug 2, 2009

A mature person isn't defined by age as much by action and the way he/she handles life's challenges.

A mature person listens well and doesn't try to fix all your problems.

A mature person knows there is more than one answer to most questions.

A mature person knows he/she doesn't have all the answers.

A mature person takes care of his obligations and does his/her best not to promise more than he/she can deliver.

A mature person doesn't go chasing after materialistic things and youth but mostly takes the vagaries of age and life in stride.

A mature person knows that life has it's ups and downs and accepts this and knows that life isn't always about chasing down fun.

A mature person is creative in his/her way to handle challenges in life and has learned to accept people mostly for who they are instead of trying to change things.

A mature person doesn't run from challenges.

Best Answer

a person that takes responsibility for their actions

knows how to forgive even the deepest hurt

believes that a kindness is never wasted

appreciates the simple things in life instead of material B.S

Best Answer

Grey hair :).

Someone who accepts the good in their life.

Someone who is not self destructive.

Someone who is responsible for their own finances/life.

Someone who looks after/cares for their family members.

Well 2/4 aint bad :).

Best Answer

Listens to what other people have to say even if you completely disagree with them

Best Answer

Behaviour, dressing, way of speaking, gentleness, e t c

Best Answer

After reading emilysghost, a matured person is definitely NOT like my ex. What she has just described was exactly like my lover except he is not mine!.sucks!

Best Answer

a mature person does not 'block' people whose opinions they don't agree with

Best Answer

Mature people don't exist in my world.

Best Answer

Knowing how to treat people right, not letting your emotions control you, & being happy with just yourself.

Best Answer

a person who laughs at themselves, never others, and doesnt say other ppl are immature.

Best Answer

Wrinkles and sagging bits. Your hair-line receeds and you start growing hair out your ears and nostrils. On the positive side, you know everything.

Best Answer

being able to arrive at a decision using only wisdom.

Best Answer

Not hoging up E.P. would be a sign

Best Answer

I depends on what form of the word you are meaning.

Maturity could be age, but no matter how old you are, emotional intelligence I believe, would have to be a good sign.

As for me... I am somewhat mature in age, yet my personality and nature of my humor would suggest otherwise at times. I choose not to let the age interfere with staying young forever.

Best Answer