based on someones personality
girliegirl23 girliegirl23 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 15, 2009

They are the ones who complain all the time. They are the ones who always blame you....... They may always turn things around so things you felt they had done wrong are suddenly your fault...... They overreact to bad events.....<br />
They drain your energy...... It may be that they get you to spend a lot of time and emotional strength trying to cheer them up...... They may bombard you with their negativity so that you have to spend energy trying to fend it off..... Or their constant pessimism infects you, or they always make you angry.... They may be leeches who feed themselves by making you give them your positivity.

Best Answer

This person becomes angry very quickly and is unreasonable when dealing with minor inconveniences or life's typical problems. Don't get involved with anyone that displays anger in a way that you feel is unacceptable. They will eventually turn that personality and action on you someday...

Best Answer

if they have 'poison' in their name! ;p

Best Answer

Negativity, nothing is ever good enough, saying you could have done better no matter what or how well you do it. Drinking, drugs. Need more?

Best Answer

fumes and bubbly stuff coming off them that burn when it gets on your skin.

Best Answer

I really am beginning to think that people blame alcohol for entirely too much. Get off your *** and take responsibility for your actions for a change and quit trying to blame the bottle for everything that either didn't work out for you or someone you know.

Best Answer

Selfishness ...

Best Answer

they have a signs on their head saying: <br />
1)*TOXIC*<br />
2)*EASILY FLAMMABLE*<br />
3)SKULL AND CROSBONES SIGN ON THEIR HEAD

Best Answer

Test your feelings after an encounter with this person. If you feel worse than before the encounter then this person might be toxic to your well being. Emotionally healthy people uplift us and make us feel better. Toxic people bring out bad negative feelings about us and the people around us. Negative breeds more negative and positive breeds more positive. Trust your feelings and go from there.

Best Answer

His eyes glow green, he mopes around, and he only wants to talk about bad news or bad luck or nasty gossip.

Best Answer

I CAN'T ARGUE WITH LK...

Best Answer

They brood, pout. Are no help in emergencies. No laughter. Moping. Slightly narcisistic. Give the victim stomach aches. You become angry all the time. Cry a lot. I believe I am a witness to this behaviour. I am not quit sure yet. I need more insight. From those that are insightful regarding toxic people.

Best Answer

I think it's when they bully you and won't let you make any decisions so that you can develop self confidence and grow as a person.

Best Answer