I just want reassuring that all the happy couples around me won't always be happy lol
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

A lot higher than the odds of still being married to them, 10 years later.

Best Answer

I think they're fairly in favor....don't know of any studies though.<br />
My mom's second marriage was to her high school crush. I have a friend who will probably marry hers. My aunt married hers.

Best Answer

Your marriage is less likely to end in divorce according to this article: http://www.professorshouse.com/Relationships/Dating/Articles/Marrying-High-School-Sweethearts/

Best Answer

3 to 2 and most ends in Divorce since the ideals are gone with the innocent years and family life is one mega difficult journey , never ending until one of them dies if not divorced

Best Answer

i'd bet above average.. Nothing to ba<x>se this on.. Just a hunch on human nature..

Best Answer

They don't last as neither of you have lived and will want to explore.

Best Answer

Can I just say that grumpy people who hate love being around them just make me sad. For you to want reassurance that your friends won't be happy for ever just proves how unhappy you are in your life. <br />
I married my high school sweetheart after we had been together for 8 years & as cheesy as it sounds I love him more everyday! You just need to find that person who's right for you.

Best Answer

my sis is gonna marrie her highschool boyfriend... but they were sepreated in between

Best Answer

It depends on how mature the couple are, how much they really love each other and whether they grow together, or separately.<br />
I work with three people who married their high school sweethearts and they are still very happily married. I didn't marry my high school sweetheart, but I was only 17 when we met and we're still very much in love and very happy after 14 years.

Best Answer

hi im crystal Brandon,.my jrhighschool/highschool sweetheart is an us marine named scott buzzetta,.after 16years he finally contacts me by email what should I do?should I get back with my school sweetheart and marry him?

Best Answer