tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 15 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in WTK

...... EP account? oO

Best Answer

Best Answer

Good one.

Best Answer

Usually, its just a a mental state in which you are really horny but dont get "relief" if u know what I mean. But i have experience physically painful blue balls.. this happened when I abstained from ************ for over two weeks and then *********** but did not let myself ******. Its aching and sensitive but no unbearable. I went to bed, woke up the next morning and all was fine.

Best Answer

Wow! such a detailed account of your blueball issue. How nice of you. How sad of me to keep reading the replies to this question..lol

Best Answer

Ache until to 'bate

Best Answer

bate a hook...er!

Best Answer

That works, too

Best Answer

hahahaha!! you are bad bad bad!

Best Answer

I sorry.

Best Answer

Not sure about blue balls but I had one giant, red, swollen one once. Seriously. One of them got huge and red and sore. I had to go to the emergency room where they did an ultrasound (of course, the ultrasound technician was a young and pretty girl). They told me I had some long word that translated into infection. A few days of antibiotics and I was back to almost normal. It took almost two weeks before I had another erection, though.

Best Answer

I once had blue balls so bad they fell off, but I superglued them back on and they worked fine!

Best Answer

My boyfriend is the type who on his own has solo sex two or three times a day and when he is with me we have sex at least two or three times a day. He had a vasectomy and they told him not to ********* for at least 7 days. After the surgery he didn't have much discomfort but then after 4 days without getting off, he had a horribly aching pain all through his groin and it just got worse so he finally had to get himself off (I wasn't there) and then he felt normal again.

Best Answer

I know the feeling.

Best Answer

well i'll give it to ya straight. The symptos: sir your balls will turn blue and fall off. and no it isn't fatal unless u can't go on without your balls

Best Answer

Oh no.

Best Answer

You have much knowledge in this subject, huh?

Best Answer

ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaa

Best Answer

joking it's all my cuzins fault this happend to her and i was there wen the doctor told her

Best Answer

Best Answer

You can almost definitely get yourself blue balls by watching **** or something equally arousing and touching yourself just enough to maintain an erection but not *********. Keeping this up for about 2-3 hours will almost certainly give you blue balls. Aches in the lower abdomen region as well as sensitive testicles. I'm actually having one right now.. been refraining from squeezing it out because I'm saving a big load for my gf. I gotta say it's prettty painful and I am so tempted to let it just out...

Best Answer