jafetgx jafetgx 22-25, M 20 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Emotional Health

Coffee<br />
Coffee<br />
Coffee

Best Answer

Hoping that tomorrow will be better for our country. That people will choose to learn and not to just parrot stupidity.<br />
And that fine, fine man who sleeps beside me every night, often reaching out to ensure that I'm still there, making some comment that gets me giggling. Love is the best fuel for overcoming all else.

Best Answer

I rescue pit bulls :)

Best Answer

My bf

Best Answer

Marijuana

Best Answer

ep i find comfort

Best Answer

the only thing that kept me going to school was orchestra class. I felt like music class was an escape from the dungeon like setting of the rest of the day. I think we need to keep music & the arts alive for students, because there is nothing inspriing about public school in america.

Best Answer

Music it's one of the greatest things that life has to offer... just being curious, what kind of instrument you play?

Best Answer

Violin. I started in 5th grade, when the teacher was trying to recruit students to play. I remember being so fascinated by how fast his fingers moved on the strings, and the beautiful music that came out of it. I played all through school, but now I sadly have no one to play with :(

Best Answer

My Life itself. :)

Best Answer

my partner (female) and the progression of building up a new business, oh and my dog as nutty as she is

Best Answer