vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 5 Answers Jun 24 in Community

security, freedom, being affordable ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Best Answer

cultural opportunities

Best Answer

sea

Best Answer

Nice locals

Best Answer

you mean as in dating or just people in general? what about size of a city and nightlife?

Best Answer

Just the people in general. Size of the city isn't very important, decent enough nightlife.

Best Answer

Anything that is important to you.

Best Answer

i know, that's what i'm asking lol. What do you find most important in a city that you're looking to move to? Size? shopping? nightlife? etc.

Best Answer

Its not about what I think.... its about what the person who wants to move thinks.

Best Answer

Yes, and i'm asking you if you were to move, what would you be looking for? just wondering what other people think. Doesn't effect me decision making, just curious.

Best Answer

my*

Best Answer

People move for a reason. That reason is what is most important. For some, it might be a job.... for others to be close to family.... for others to run from a bad marriage ......etc. The most important thing to look for is what satisfies their need to move. Personally, I'm happy where I am. I have no reason to move.

Best Answer