earthquakeweather earthquakeweather 22-25 16 Answers Jun 14 in Dating & Relationships

You always do what you want to do. You eat what you want to eat. Watch tv shows that you want to watch. No one to judge you for things. Quiet. Less stressful.

Best Answer

I would imagine it would mean you could deal with your own burdens without having many other people's weighing you down also. My own burdens are just about enough to make me unhappy, but all the burdens of my family dumped on me as well are making me clinically depressed. I recognise the signs, and im tracking its development in my mind, I would say at this rate im about 2 months from needing medication to cope.

Best Answer

I have no idea, but it seems i am a loner anyway. I don't like it that much. I would love to have some company sometimes. On the other hand, when i put something down, it stays there, and I no longer have to take anyone else into consideration when I want to do something (which is usually nothing).

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

You get to be alone

Best Answer

Not feeling lonely..? -.-

Best Answer

FREEEEEEEEDOMMM!!!!!

Best Answer

Not subsuming your mind and soul into the pettiness and evil of a grouptrance

Best Answer

no AIDS from butt secks

Best Answer

.........being alone

Best Answer

You don't have to deal with other people's bullshit as often.

Best Answer

Less drama.

Best Answer

Less issues.

Best Answer

You get to eat the whole pizza.

Best Answer

No stupid bs drama.

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

No need to wait to be alone to jack off.

Best Answer