Creditable Creditable 51-55 28 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Well i prefer older men , most of them they r real men and mature Not children.

Best Answer

I really suspect you have your act together! You are correct and likely have even considered all of the ramifications along the road! There are bad guys in every age group but if you are intuitive you can spot the bad ones very easily. Good for you!!

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

I dont see why some people have such a problem with it. As long as neither person is taking advantage of the other, and they are both aware that it might not work out as they want it too then whats the problem - same age relationships fail too! No one can ever promise that a certain situation will succeed. Ive dated an older man before, we talked about it properly before we started dating, we were both aware that it might not work, but we had great fun along the way. He introduced me to a lot of new experiences which was wonderful for me! I dont regret it at all :) each to there own - if your not hurting anyone then go for it :D

Best Answer

Don't mind as long as both shared connection in most aspects of their lives, what counts the most is the connection they have for each other. And you can satisfy each others needs, relate to each others thoughts and have mutual respect and love for each other :) the feeling of just being happy that seems not to happen without him :)

Best Answer

Respect of each other, I feel, is likely to happen as the young male realizes there is more to relationships than a roll in the sack!

Best Answer

I certainly agree...it's very important :)

Best Answer

I personally find older men more respectful, less likely to try and take advantage and much more able to have a clear consise conversation. I respect you don't want to date anyone older this is just my opinion

Best Answer

I think there's some merit in what you say. I don't think it necessarily has to lead to a long term relationship but it does give the lady an idea of how the male can improve with a little time. When the tetesterone levels drop a bit and common sense begins to take over the outcome can be some pretty level headed males!

Best Answer

When I was in my early twenties I was only capable of being attracted to men exactly my age. At age 25, after going through some traumatic (non-romantic) stuff, at a time of transition I met a man (15 years older) and fell. He was just so sweet.<br />
It ended up turning into friendship, not romance, but a friendship I am grateful to have.

Best Answer

Many younger women are looking to date older yuys, mainly because older guys are relatively more successful in career and understand better how to treat their women. Many couples with age gap work out fine and get alone splendidly.<br />
There is a club is for older man dating younger woman:<br />
agelssmate.com<br />
Try and maybe you will meet your true love as me.

Best Answer

dats natural while some youger men like older women

Best Answer

I don't date them, I don't date the ones who are 10 years older. My preference is someone not more than 5 years older.

Best Answer

If it works for you don't change it! On the other hand don't knock it if you haven't tried it! We're not all dirty old men!

Best Answer

dirty ole men

Best Answer

You are wrong in your assessmant; not ll are dirty!

Best Answer

love is love

Best Answer

Not without forethought and planning!

Best Answer

lol :P i've never been in love but even i know you don't "plan" it out ;)

Best Answer

Lucky bas*tard.

Best Answer

it really annoys the lonely spinsters. they usually get quite resentful about it.

Best Answer

Is it the life of the spinsters you're concerned about, or is it the present life of the younger ladies? I think every one of us has the same "kick at the cat", some have more insight than others. I prefer to think we've all had the same opportunites; some people analyse the situation, weigh the pros and while others dismiss an opporunity out of hand because of "what other people will think or say". I'd like to think we all should look at this as how it may benefit me and my future mate as a couple for ever or however long we decide to carry this experience into the future. I feel the "future of the pairing" should be discussed very early in any relationship.

Best Answer

Nice work if you can get it!

Best Answer

If it's work I wouldn't suggest you try it as your mate will spot that instantly if he is a nice and honest guy.

Best Answer

I am in favor of it

Best Answer

I'd sure like to know why you agree with the idea. It makes a lot of sense to me but I would be concerend if the difference in age were large and the man wouldn'nt advise the lady of the pitfalls down the road as the longevity of the relationship and if the lady is prepared to be a widow much earlier than her contemporaries.

Best Answer

dunno or care - my refuses to be ex-girlfriend is 19 ....we have always have a lot of fun...... we lead seperate lives in a lot of ways - but it's a pretty healthy fun/love filled relationship......

Best Answer

I have nothing against it but do believe that people closer in age have a better chance at success.

Best Answer

In the long run I think you are correct but I do feel the waters have to be tested whether or not sex is a part of it all. Understanding and respect are far more important (I think) than a roll in the sack!

Best Answer

I thought women usually went for a man a few years older than them.

Best Answer

Not this one!

Best Answer

I think it's a matter of to each their own. Probably won't work if there's a large difference in age but I feel it's a matter of having an experience where each is good for the other. If there isn't enjoyment for both parties it should end as quickly as it starts1

Best Answer

Do you really think so? I disagree, I feel many young women grabe onto the first young man who they feel is "with it" and they are likely too immature to know whether they're being conned for a roll in the hay and not being considered as a human being with feelings and an identity.

Best Answer

I have seen more relationships between a younger girl and an older guy than I have seen between an older woman and a younger guy. I also don't see younger guys avoiding younger women so therefore they must choose the older guy above the younger guy. Not saying its a rule but it is a tendency. When I said older I was'nt referring to geezers just guys a little older than them.

Best Answer

Old Geezers indeed!! Unfortunately there are a ton of them. They boozed most of their married life, had little respect for their now dead or gone wife and are thinking of themselves as twenty year olds looking for a slice of the action. If you are too immature to recognize this type I would suggest you are just a little more than absolutely right!! There's no twist to this insofar as my reference to older men; I did not include dirty, stupid and drunken geezers; that's your choice!

Best Answer

Older Men Younger Women Dating Site - AgeMeet.com<br />
AgeMeet.com is the # 1 dating for Older Men Younger Women Dating Site, it offers a meeting place where younger women seeking older men and older men dating younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating places. Here at AgeMeet.com, you won't have to sort through thousands of people who are looking for someone of their own age.<br />
For men, perhaps you have experienced many relationships already, just got out of a long relationship or you simply just want a to feel alive and young once again. It is natural so reclaim your youth and try striking up a relationship, whether romantic or just friendship, with a younger lady!<br />
For women, you might prefer the company of an older experienced man. Perhaps it's time for a stable relationship. Perhaps you don't connect with men of your own age. If that's the case, then it's time for you to explore the hidden pleasures of an age gap relationship. Older men can bring an exciting new dimension to relationships.AgeMeet.com is the ideal place to explore new possibilities and discover what you really want from a relationship.<br />
Totally Free To Place A Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now!

Best Answer

not true at all. Older guys are grumpy, bitter and old farts. I get hit on by old goats a lot and I always push them away. Never ever will I waste my youth with an old fart. I find it very funny when these old farts have bellies, balding heads and still they look for a young supermodel. Just because someone is old, it doesn't mean they are mature or necessarily nice or successful. Younger guys are so refreshing and they have much more stamina. The older a guy gets, the more demanding he becomes

Best Answer