GIONTA GIONTA 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 16, 2013 in Community

aluminum nano particles along w barium and i forget what others. some are for weather modification some might be for nefarious reasons.

Best Answer

Interesting, did you notice your 1 of 9 that know the truth. Creepy food for thought, looks like the truth will never truly reach all

Best Answer

Oh but people know the truth, and it's not what you apparently think it is.

Best Answer

my daughter says people prefer to be in a bubble of ignorance about those things. it has taken me my whole life but i pretty much have all the puzzle pieces to wtf is going on and some of the whys.my granny taught me knowledge is power, I don't like being mislead. I have always watched the skys and I'm old enough to remember what REAL clouds look like. So, that's what made me check into the chemtrail thing. Message me if you'd like to talk more in deapth.

Best Answer

so, you're saying that barium, a radioactive product, is being sprayed out into the atmosphere? Yeah, right.

Best Answer

look it up, there are ppl trying to get it to stop. they have had the fallout from them analyzed. I'm not an expert, i just prefer to be informed and so I research alot of dif things.

Best Answer

Got more news for ya, you're not informed, you're gullible.

Best Answer

A crop loss adjuster reports looking in depth into the problem: http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=visicom&hsimp=yhs-lavasoft&type=vmn__adawaretb__3_4__ya__ch__yr&p=rasalind+peterson%2C+the+chemtrail+cover<br />
There is a film of investigating this: http://twomovies.name/watch_movie/WHY_in_the_World_Are_They_Spraying <br />
There is another investigative film, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING, which can (could, at least) be seen online.<br />
I just saw reports that NASA folks started talking about chemtrails.

Best Answer

You mean chemical/poision trails

Best Answer

they're called contrails, and it's from the heat of the engines causing ice particles in the upper atmosphere

Best Answer

there are contrails but chemtrails is vaporized chemicals sprayed from plabe fitted w aeoroso
le spraying mechanisms, look it up. they call it weather modification too.

Best Answer

you have watched one too many conspiracy theories. you really need help, if you believe that nonsense.

Best Answer

IT was a featured news story on yahoo news, that China admitted they DO, do that. why not look it up yourself. or stay in your bubble of ignorant bliss

Best Answer

considering the source.....yahoo....that explains a lot. the Chinese would make you believe that they can make earthquakes happen from space using a satellite. sheesh !!!

Best Answer

If you are interested in seeing some of the reports from the USA, you might start with the investigations of a crop loss adjuster who studied in depth what's happened to change the water and the earth in which plants grow. I found it interesting. http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=visicom&hsimp=yhs-lavasoft&type=vmn__adawaretb__3_4__ya__ch__yr&p=rasalind+peterson%2C+the+chemtrail+cover

There is a film of investigating this: http://twomovies.name/watch_movie/WHY_in_the_World_Are_They_Spraying

Best Answer

"A crop loss adjuster". "A" means one. Sensationalism at its worst when it finds some gullible souls.

Best Answer

Well its hard to say anything definite on topics which are subject to an almost global media embargo... but the silence is deafening.<br />
One thing is for sure though... THEY are going to great lengths to play it right the **** down...<br />
So what ever it is you can bet your bottom dollar that if you knew the extent of it and the hows and whys etc you would be appalled.

Best Answer

yep, u would be.

Best Answer

Who calls them chemtrails? Do you mean the lines left from jets? Those are actually just water vapour from the jet exhaust. They're called contrails (condensation trails)

Best Answer

no they are two very different things, look it up.

Best Answer

Jet! with the wind in your hair of a thousand laces.

Best Answer

They are called contrails. Artificial clouds created by airplanes.

Best Answer

no contrails and chemtrails are two totally different things. chemtrails are aeorosole chemicals fit onto planes to be dispersed into clouds.

Best Answer

Why would someone put aerosol chemicals into clouds?

Best Answer

There is another WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING, which can (could, at least) be seen online.

Best Answer

some say weather modification, to put chemicals in the sky to help prevent a carrington event from a solar flare CME causing a major knockout of most of the electric grid, some say it's cuz of NWO and population control. There are alot of theories. China even admitted they do it in their country so they can have clear skies on parade days.

Best Answer

You're wrong about that.... chemtrails, regardless of whatever else someone may apply that name to, are a type of contrail.

Best Answer

OMFG, no they are NOT the same at all. geeeeeez

Best Answer

When fuel is combusted (burned) it creates water vapor. Depending upon the air conditions, it can leave those trails.

Best Answer

no contrails and chemtrails are not the same at all. look it up.

Best Answer

There are no chemtrails. That is the stuff of people afraid of their own shadows and making up things to suit their own little ideas.

Best Answer

thats why it was a featured news story on yahoo news that CHINA admitted they do it. enjoy your bubble of ignorant bliss. mine was popped long ago

Best Answer

there are documentary films on it and people advocating to get it stopped. It was a NEWS story on Yahoo news about China admitting they do it!

Best Answer

And you believe everything that you read on the internet. Want to buy some ocean beachfront property in Montana?

Best Answer

Contrails.

Best Answer

You mean the ones airplanes make?

Best Answer

nope those are called contrails. chemtrails are vaporized aerosole chemichals sprayed out of sparayers fit onto planes. look it up. they call it weather modification too.

Best Answer