1) Transitional Geography (sunrise, sunset, mountains on the horizon, water falling of a cliff, beaches...All of them are things in transition from one thing to another)<br />
2) Furry, playful animals that show intelligence (Have you ever seen a Colt playing like a puppy? It is AWESOME.)<br />
3) The sky on a clear cloudless and moonless night as viewed from a beach far from any other light source. If you see that wondrous view just once, it will captivate your memory for ever. I swear you can see the entire universe and it is magical.
1. trees and flowers<br />
2. animals and people<br />
Proof of God. like an eclipse .. the golden ratio.. :Þ<br />
and of course .. the universe :D
A pink sky at sunset. The earth viewed from space. And boys.
the sound of dead leaves blowing in the wind, the smell of rain, the way the clouds look blowing past the moon on a windy night.
when abroad the sound of night crickets, they help me sleep, the smell of early morning dew and sun sets
the orange/red sunsets out in the country areas<br />
walking thru trails and seeing all the wildlife in its natural beauty<br />
the fall colors of the leaves changing in a forest
Sunset, sunrise and the sea
mine are meteor showers<br />
lightening storms<br />
1. bassenthwaite lake (cumbria),<br />
2. sunsets over water<br />
3. autumn scenes and forests
Butterflies and birds <br />
Sunset and rainbow.
1) SNOW CLAD MOUNTAINS TURN GOLDEN BY THE FIRST SUNLIGHT <br />
2) GREEN VALEY UNDER THE BLUE SKY.<br />
3) A BABY ON A MOTHER"S LAP
1- taking in the view and really seeing the beauty around me<br />
2- the sounds, every little noise..or not<br />
3- the smell and the feeling of the outdoors, take in whats around me right now
Mountains, cats, freshly fallen snow
mountains, coral reef in Belize, waterfalls
Flora , fauna and birth of new life .
Skin, love, back scratches.
the sky on a cloudy or rainy day. nothing else can match that beauty. atleast not in my eyes