Annabella00 Annabella00 16-17, F 4 Answers Mar 27 in Community

I try to treat people in a considerate respectful way. I try to stay true to the beliefs I hold, no matter how much opposition or ridicule I get from others. I try really hard to embrace all wisdom and truth in myself and in this world. I try really hard to improve upon myself all the time in little and big ways. I believe we're in this world together like a huge family and sometimes we're going to have dysfunction, but other times, there's going to be love and connection. Material things cannot satisfy that deep yearning inside me. I live for the simple things in life, not where something can lead me or what I can get out of it.

Best Answer

Try to be kind, be empathetic, be realistic while also trying to be idealistic, and to do something with my life.

Best Answer

Best Answer