apples. oatmeal. bran. cabbage. beans. flax seed. water. leafy greens. oranges. nuts.

Best Answer

Good.. fantastic items you listed here..the only one i have not tried is flax seed...we do not have it in my region.

Best Answer

Not at your health food stores? Great fiber and OMEGA3 resource. You find it in the Vitamen section of the drug stores too..

Best Answer

Normal flora of colon

Best Answer

take in fiber and drink a clean or just eat healthier.

Best Answer

fibre, acidophilus, senna etc etc

Best Answer

Cheap a$$ beer and White Castle sliders.

Best Answer

I dont know for sure but I can say that a good hot curry certainly cleans out a couple of the guys I share with !!!!!!

Best Answer

If you are Lactose Intolerant , a tall glass of milk. Oh ! ..... and stay close to the toilet and have plenty of soft wipes you'll need them.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Fiber. An enema is certainly cheap, natural you tell me. The stuff they give you before a colonoscopy is very effective.

Best Answer

Castor oil? I had that when I was a kid, and less than 5 minutes later I was in the bathroom! Good luck thou, if you can get thru the taste of the teaspoon of it. Taste like pure greese! YUK! Does the trick thou.

Best Answer

ok i'll definitely give it a try. thnx:)

Best Answer

curry in a hurry<br />
insoluble fibre and lots of water

Best Answer