spaceygracey spaceygracey 22-25, F 17 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in EP

hockey sticks

Best Answer

Barricade your igloos the best that you can. And if you need supplies, send you pet moose out to get some.

Best Answer

hahahahahaha, but global warming is doing a number on my igloo.

Best Answer

Send 'em to Quebec.

Best Answer

Don't kid yourself there are more guns in Canada then you could shake a hockey stick at. But Canadians wouldn't have to worry if there was a zombie attack because Canada's Light Infantry - the Princess Patricia's would be sent in and they would soon drive the zombies back to H-E Double Hockey Sticks. Cheers!

Best Answer

hahahahahahhaha!

Best Answer

I know it sounds funny but in all reality some of the Patricia's have special training which is a combination of British Commando, US Rangers and French foreign Legion. So they could easily sneak up on a zombie and snap its head off - not sure if a zombies head grows back but if it did the Patricia would try something else because there motto is - "We shall find a way" (but they say it in Latin). Anyway in case anyone is interested in fighting zombies I included a link to more info about the Patricia's. Cheers!
http://www.army.gc.ca/iaol/143000440000029/index-Eng.html

Best Answer

Thin their ranks with a moose stampede, then set have maple syrup moats to get the rest stuck. Then kill them with the kindness of the canadian neighborly personality

Best Answer

Come to America we have **** tons of guns. ;))

Best Answer

on my way!

Best Answer

Been nice knowin ya

Best Answer

I live in Alberta. I think I'm the only person I know who DOESN'T own a gun.

Best Answer

simple no problem...pretend to be a zombie like them..and they will leave you alone..they will then head south......we have guns.... ...problem over.

Best Answer

You will do what you always have done....depend on your guberment to see to your needs.

Best Answer

Hide in the caves under Niagara Falls and wait for them and push them into the current of the falls.

Best Answer

Brains????

Best Answer

Actually, Canadians have a pretty high rate of gun ownership. You just don't blow each other away with them very often.

Best Answer

It will be OK they will recognize you as friends

Best Answer