I want something done about this! I want the names of those bas.tard war criminals who the US is supporting. I want them dragged before the World Court in the Hague for crimes against humanity! I will not stop until this is done or the United States pays a price for this inhumanity!
WINDYSHADETREE WINDYSHADETREE 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 14, 2013 in Doing Good

That's good to hear. Other than posting Qs on EP, what are you doing, to help the situation?

Best Answer

I know WINDY won't pick this as best answer, but you've got my vote.

Best Answer

More than I care to spend time detailing here. I'm not just ignoring it.

Best Answer

Until the entire US pays?

The stupidity in that reasoning would make a goat fĂșcking terrorist proud.

Shockingly, all us Americans don't support what our government has been doing, especially recently.

Best Answer

Cutting off heads of children is a crime now?

Best Answer

In a thread like this, it's strangely the least reasonable response that shines through at the most intelligent.

Best Answer

It was early here and I hadn't had my coffee yet... I was a little grumpy and trying to defend myself against charges of crimes against humanity. So I tried the ignorance defense.

Best Answer

We are too sedated by 24-7 entertainment, and we are too busy consuming to be bothered by such things.

Best Answer

Who does this?! That is God-Awful!!!!! What heathen country would do this?!

Best Answer

jihadists in Syria just cut off a boy's head in front of his parents; the US gives these murderers money and weapons.

Best Answer