Lauraleedee Lauraleedee 41-45, F 20 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Community

emigrate

Best Answer

I AM GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY. I AM GOING TO DENMARK, ICELAND, NORWAY, THE NETHERLANDS...I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PAY INEQUITY OR MY RIGHT TO CHOOSE BEING TAKEN AWAY THERE. I WILL GET THE F OUT OF THIS F'D UP COUNTRY. WE ARE THE ONLY DEVELOPED COUNTRY MENTALLY CHALLENGED ENOUGH TO EVEN CONSIDER SOMEONE LIKE ROMNEY FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT OFFICE NOT ONLY OF THE COUNTRY BUT OF THE WORLD.

Best Answer

I gotta ask, if you can move...why not just do it no matter who becomes president...if you'd like to live in one of those countries?

Best Answer

Getting a visa let alone citizenship to the nordic and scandinavian nations is an extremely difficult and lengthy process, plus they are very cold (I've been to them all, I love to travel). They aren't perfect either, no country is entirely free of problems. I would only want to move if the circumstances in my own country went back 50-70 years, which is what Romney-Ryan want to do in terms of rights for the poor, disabled, elderly, immigrants, and women (I still cannot get over my outrage that Ryan wants to make it ILLEGAL for ALL WOMEN, including straight women, to be in the military. That's outrageous to me).

Best Answer

Emigrate. I don't know who is scarier, him, or his followers.

Best Answer

Apply for Canadian citizenship o hell, may be even Mexican is good too..

Best Answer

We can get back to our lives and stop all the bickering. This race is causing way too much of that.

Best Answer

Bravo.

Best Answer

Take it like a man?

Best Answer

Enjoy a rejuvenated economy. Watch prices fall at the pump. Witness thousands of people going back to work every day. Restore pride in being an American!

Best Answer

and watch this country descend into chaos because women are being treated like scum, we have no Medicare coverage and our pres. is the antichrist!

Best Answer

Meaning no offense, but I believe the Syrian President holds that ignoble position right now. How many have perished there recently, including children and babies?

Best Answer

I don't understand where that fear comes from. It's a liberal talking point that conservatives hate women...it's just not true. Medicare coverage will not be affected except to become more stable and uniform. And Mitt is a Christian where as our current president is Muslim.
Look closely at the last 4 years...we are in trouble. Mitt is a brite and dedicated American businessman. His leadership will help avoid a collapse into chaos...not the contrary.

Best Answer

Paul Ryan: "I will do away with medicare."

Best Answer

"in it's current form"

Best Answer

Have some really good comedy skits when he goes out to offend more internatonal leaders by speaking before he thinks. See: the Bush 2 years for reference.

Best Answer

Oh My GOD! What WILL we do! (I'm guessing some of us will throw a tantrum.)

Best Answer

The same thing as if Obama stays...

...nothing.

Best Answer

i dont know i cant see into the fututre

Best Answer

bend over and kiss my own behind before he reams it

Best Answer

Invest in tents

Best Answer

Breath a little easier.

Best Answer

Who knows maybe life will be better.That is what everyone though would happen when Obama became pres!

Best Answer

but people who think like that are clearly not realistic...it's not like the president is some magical position

Best Answer

well why even vote for someone?He isn't magical but he does affect policies!

Best Answer

but how really? I see that the policies have effect...but most of the things people talk about wanting fixed can really only be done by congress...

Best Answer

The pres is leader of his party and he can influence them,he can also veto legislation.He can chose a supreme court member if a spot becomes available,he can send the troops to war,he can put tariffs on countries that dump stuff like CHINA!He can do a lot. So far the one thing I wanted him to do he has not and that is put his weight behind getting a college football play off system started like he said he would.Mitt may like football more than Obama because Obama like basketball alot.

Best Answer

we elect the president not his party...so he's not really the leader of his party...and yes he can veto..but only stuff that congress has passed to that point. Infuence isn't really quantifiable so thats a bit abstract. Most people don't want to declare another war...so that power really isn't all that pertinent to current problems. I don't know anything about sports so I can't say I understand that particular reference. What are you saying he should do to China? I'm pretty sure he can't put tariffs on by himself so what can he do about them, seriously? I'm not trying to be a nuisance...but it is kinda what I think about...most of the stuff seems like things we should demand from congress.

Best Answer

In the end he is still the leader of his party and proof of that is when the election year comes up again his own party never challenges him for the chance to run again the other party.If they did Hillary would try again.

Best Answer

During a 60 Minutes interview he said he would throw his weight to a play off system for the college football ranks.He has yet to fulfill that promise!Loser! ha ha ha

Best Answer

that doesn't mean he's the leader...it just means they're not dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot.
and even then, we get to vote on who get's nominated on the ballot...the politicians couldn't just pick a different guy like you can in some parlimentary systems....

Best Answer

It means he is their leader period!Go do some research or google it.

Best Answer

if you mean in title..of course...I just mean he can't physically do much of the stuff people talk about that's all...no, worries...I'm just chatting.

Best Answer

Oh no worries at all,this has been fun.I am not much of a political junkie just a few issues really interest me.

Best Answer