donneforti donneforti 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 5, 2012

That's one price you pay for being the better sex.

Best Answer

Men have logic. WE have hearts.

Best Answer

I think that is very true. Men apply logic, act in a calm rational way and women think with their hearts and get too emotional and sensitive.

Best Answer

What I want to know is why do women Have to be emotional? Because women are human just like men and it’s something that has really got under my skin over the years. I don’t know if it’s nurture or nature but this bullshit idea that men don’t experience emotional pain as much as women is bullshit. I think the truth is people have been conditioned by societies influence that somehow males are affected less than women when experiencing an emotionally charged event or issue. So it’s ok to say whatever you want to a guy and less damage will be done. I think nothing could be farther from the truth. I also think it kind of sucks that there is such a double standard with the issue. Where as a woman shows emotion and she’s just doing what women do no matter what the extent, but when a man shows emotion he needs to learn how to express himself appropriately. I’m not saying anyone should get away with violence or inappropriate behavior, but I’m almost sure a punch in the face feels about the same to a guy as it does for a woman. <br />
I for one think it’s long overdue that women start checking the degree of their emotional stability and realize there is also damage that can come from how they deal with stuff. You go off on your kids every day and use the excuse that you have more struggles with emotion than me and I will turn your *** in. It’s not that I don’t care about or am unsympathetic to what a woman must go through which is so much different than a man, it’s just that without people calling it out for what it is and just because emotion is being expressed by a female it doesn’t somehow change anything as far as abuse or making someone’s life miserable.

Best Answer

It's just hormones. Give it a day or so and it will be all better.

Best Answer

You are blocking the television!!<br />
I am a man by the way.

Best Answer

lol I don't think you had to tell us you are a man after the television remark. Funny

Best Answer

Just trying to send "clear signals". My therapist says that is important.

Best Answer

We are just emotional enough. We are not SO or TOO emotional. We are JUUUUST right. Ask why so many men are uncomfortable with our (and their own) emotions, which,ironically, they often are the cause of. Nothin' wrong with us.

Best Answer

Because men drive us crazy? ;)

Best Answer

I am and always was super emotional. men get emotional too (maybe not as much as I do anyway but they do) I've seen it. *sigh* happy memories. :)

Best Answer

Years of breeding has brought the species to this point. We can all blame our ancestors.

Best Answer

Not all women are emotional. Black women are very strong--we rarely cry.

Best Answer

im not that emotional

Best Answer

im never angry! *drop kicks*

Best Answer

Hurt usually

Best Answer