juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2011

Should be true but people scrutinize women to the point that we are made to feel insecure all the time. Too, we are in this youth centered culture. I was recently told that at my age it would be all downhill, since the only truly coveted women are 18 or younger. If that is true, I should slit my wrists now, right?

Best Answer

I actually think women get more attractive with age by really knowing how to carry themselves. Young women sometimes compromise their beauty by how shabbily they dress

Best Answer

I was told when I hit 25 it would be over for me, as if women turn into a pumpkin at age 25. I wanted to throttle the guy who said that.

Best Answer

yes seems he has no clue- women from ages 25-45 are hott

Best Answer

Cosmetic and fashion companies can't sell their stuff to women who already think they look OK. So a lot of money and time is spent convincing women that they are not good enough. It works.

Best Answer

Don't know why it does, for a woman is define in any form

Best Answer

I would not necesarily blame society, but so many women buy into perfection; look at the covers of most American magazines for women. Everything is about pleasing " your man ", looking like a super model, buying expensive cosmetics, dieting, surgery, etc.,,No wonder the average woman feels inferior. If we ( women ) just stop buying into the marketing scheme of these mega products and focus on taking care of ourselves, we then can be happy.

Best Answer

But most of those magazines wouldn't know 'beauty' if it rose out of the bushes and bit them on the bum

Best Answer

Yeah right; been to Walmart lately?

Best Answer

this is so true

Best Answer

Advertising.

Best Answer

Women are not beautiful in every form but I commend you for thinking they are!

Best Answer

Don't mean to sound cruel, but then, I guess this is cruel. You must never have been in a Walmart.

Best Answer

True, especially the women who ride around in the motorized cart. They are never riding in that thing because they can't walk either.

Best Answer

Well said....I agree!

Best Answer

Tá mé cinnte go bhfuil tú néal a chur ar

Best Answer

You're full of it.

Best Answer

It will always be one of the many wonders of the world. I, as well as all my friends, love women how they are and think they are beautiful. Women claim that society makes them think that way and I just don't see it unless they want to be worshiped like a God because the love we give them is not good enough.

Best Answer

Ameen!

Best Answer

damn right! ;-)

Best Answer

Ameen #2

Best Answer