rod1944 rod1944 56-60, M 23 Answers Nov 5, 2011

I love sucking a mans ****. I love the whole experience. The textures, the tastes, the sounds ... of my mouth slurping on his ****, sucking on his balls, licking around his **** head. I love the feel of his hardness in my hand, the movement of his balls in his nut sack. When he is about to *** I deep throat him so he can shoot his load straight down my throat. Then I milk it dry with my lips and hand getting every last drop. Yeah I love sucking ****.

Best Answer

ur master baby. how wonderfully put.

Best Answer

I love you...

Best Answer

I agree with Rod. This answer is just... Wow!

Best Answer

wow...i wish u were my women

Best Answer

I love for a man to slowly **** me in the mouth while I'm sucking him and gripping his *** with my finger in his *** crack. I listening for his moans and groans of satisfaction and I'm feeling more and moe turned on with the anticipation of what he's going to do to me when we're done.

Best Answer

wow...i love your description. you are awesome!!!

Best Answer

awesome yes...

Best Answer

bravo! i love u darling.

Best Answer

My thoughts while I'm doing it: "I hope he realizes how much I love doing this for him, and I hope he loves it as much as I do--OMG, this is going to make me c*m before him!"

Best Answer

Is it a **** O that happens or some other kind?

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

@conceptualclarity It happens from the psychological stimulation alone for me... So I can keep my hands firmly planted on his butt cheeks, and his can grip my scalp.

Best Answer

*** again?? hehehe

Best Answer

Wow! If she were to come from sucking me off, I'd come instantly!

Best Answer

Amen. The world needs more women like you. It would be a much happier place.

Best Answer

omg happy ******* darling.

Best Answer

I wish he would hurry up and ***, I am getting a sore neck and I need some sleep.

Best Answer

Switch to between the breasts. He probably won't complain.

Best Answer

Best Answer

%!^@$ !!!

Best Answer

Lol, that's so true. They try and try, and eventually get tired, and even the best eventually give in. Don't get me wrong, I've had some amazing bjs, but I haven't been brought to ****** through that for over a decade, probably thnks to an ex giving me a complex about it, been so close so many times, with various partners, and felt bad for the ones that felt bad about not making me come, but I know my current girlfriend is the one to break the spell. She's amazing. Just wish I knew what was going through her mind and what she's feeling as she sucks me off.

Best Answer

thats funny

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer

i love doing it, hope the man is enjoying my talents, and he takes awhile to *** so i can enjoy doing my craft ;)

Best Answer

very good answer.

Best Answer

i love to look at his face when i do it and when i see him enjoy it then it makes me want to do it even more

Best Answer

I focus my senses on the sounds of pleasure he makes, the texture, the smell, the taste and it makes me even more aroused

Best Answer

lovely answer baby!

Best Answer

Usually pretty turned on

Best Answer

Where AreThese Women At, I Have Been Trying To Find TheM.I.A.

Best Answer

Happy that it feels so good to him, that I am doing something that gives so much pleasure to him. It makes me feel so, lewd, used, nasty!

Best Answer

happy u said that honey.

Best Answer

erm...where's the tissues? :P

Best Answer

I think how much both of us are enjoying ourselves.

Best Answer

When i suck a mans **** it feels so good i love pleasing men nbd the feel of a nice big **** in my mouth turns me on when i was 16 i sucked my math teacher **** he told me it was the best he ever had n wanted more he also broke my v-card

Best Answer

When I sucked on his peanus I felt like I was sucked in feeling his peanus in my mouth sucking up all his *** tasting it feeling it loving it smelling it all for him feeling nuts licking him wherever he wants!!!!! & when sucks my boobies I love him so much naked sex full body sex ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;p;b;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Best Answer

I dont really enjoy it, but i dont mind doing it to make him happy.

Best Answer

I like the feeling of doing this for him knowing he enjoys it so much! I get involved in the touch, smell and his sounds. this is a very pleasurable time - i love giving oral better than receiving even.

Best Answer

wonderful darling.

Best Answer

I love to make eye contact with him and see the pleasure in his face.To me that is a very intimate sexual experiance and i love to do it for my man.

Best Answer

wow is this u?

Best Answer

I love it. I could do it all day. I have been told Im good at what I do, so why shouldn't I do it? I can control how long it takes for him to get off.

Best Answer

can u darling?

Best Answer

I kn ow some women who enjoy it so much, they have their front teeth, indeed two such all their teeth, removed so they can enjoy bare gums on his penis - flesh on flesh!! No teeth also makes deep throating easier!

Best Answer

Much love to all women.

Dear Women,

I'm from Transylvania,ours women sucking **** to men as a therapy, a woman can suck **** to all friends of the family,

in our Transilvenia is respect to leave your wife or your friend's wife to suck your ****.

Best Answer