No judgment, I'm just curious.
ScaredCookie ScaredCookie 18-21, F 33 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Community

I support it - not that it really matters to me cuz I'm not gay, none of my friends are gay (that I am aware of) - but I feel everyone has a right to marry whomever they choose. What do I care if they do?

Best Answer

That's just it. Why does anyone even care?

Best Answer

I have absolutely no problem with it. Gay couples are entitled to be just as perfectly miserable as straight couples . :-)

Best Answer

all people should be able to get married

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because I don't believe homosexual relationships should be considered legitimate, the laws that have been instituted dealing with homosexual marriage in other countries have utterly crushed religious freedom, such as in Denmark. Now, take note of this before replying, I don't care if they get the same rights as married couples, it should not be considered marriage though.

Best Answer

Any love is good love.

Best Answer

Sounds like an old B.T.O. song.

Best Answer

I need to hear it.... finding it now.

Best Answer

It's a relic from the 70's. It's called "You ain't seen nothing yet". It's the one song I like from that band.

Best Answer

I like it!

Best Answer

I don't care who wants to marry who. As long as every one is happy. I can't figure out why people need to worry about others personal life any way.

Best Answer

Live and let live.

Best Answer

Man & Woman.That's all Im saying.

Best Answer

Im not the one calling people names like a 5 year old because I gave my honest opinion.

Best Answer

I have never viewed a gay marriage

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm actually officiating at a gay marriage this summer! I support everything about it :)

Best Answer

Stupid. Because 90% of these women cheat anyway or end up looking for morel ove elsewhere. I was in love with a woman and she has two other women right now so I am now ******* men. End of story.

Best Answer

I would liketoo see 2 lesbians kissing... Not 2 gay guys ewwwwwww ;D

Best Answer

Marriage should be between people. Sex and orientation should not be a consideration at all.

Best Answer

I think that all people should be able to be married. I will never understand those who put their nose into peoples' personal relationships. Its no one's business but those involved. We have way too many controlling freaks & fundamentalist christians in the world.

Best Answer

Why are people against it? It's not going to affect them? What's so wrong with gay anyway? Ir just means you love the same gender! No big deal! :/

Best Answer

I'm all for it. They deserve to be happy too.

Best Answer

I support it completely. There is no reason for society or the government to deny the basic rights of its people. Is this not the pursuit of happiness?

Best Answer

Support it, even if I don't particularly support marriage itself. They should be afforded the same rights as everyone else.

Best Answer

All for it. :)

Best Answer

Civil Ceremony's are all the rage right now... If they are in love, why not.

Best Answer