Questionator Questionator 26-30 217 Answers May 29, 2012

Question of the Day

Being an old lady on a street corner...totally broke, totally forgotten, and totally unloved.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

looks like ur not far off already ? lol

Best Answer

well i think youre beautiful

Best Answer

I'm sure that won't happen to you...!

Best Answer

Why do you think that I had 5 kids? LOL... But It's still my biggest fear.

Best Answer

An organized band of spider assassins.

Best Answer

Losing my sense of humour

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Failing

Best Answer

that's mine too

Best Answer

My biggest fear is of not being worthy of love.

Best Answer

Learning that... All Along, You all are just a figment of my imagination; a part of me as 'I Am' and that truly I am some lonely God sitting all alone, dreaming up this drama called Life. And when I 'wake up', the emptiness of that loneliness will be unbearable. <br />
Yes.. That is what I am afraid of.

Best Answer

"...you knocked at the gate of my silences and received but a trifle. For who would not leave a kingdom for a forest where the seasons sing and dance ceaselessly? Many are those who have given their kingdom for less than solitude and the sweet fellowship of aloneness. Countless are the eagles who descend from the upper air to live with moles that they may know the secrets of the earth. There are those who renounce the kingdom of dreams that they may not seem distant from the dreamless...Beyond my solitude is another solitude, and to him who dwells therein my aloneness is a crowded market-place and my silence a confusion of sounds." [Kahlil Gibran]

Best Answer

Iran completing their nuke. Beginning of the end, quite possibly. Like giving a butane lighter to a toddler in a barn full of haystacks...

Best Answer

Just like WMDs of Iraq, CIA and bush conjured up! wake Up

Best Answer

Yeah? Just like they dreamed up the US landing on the moon? Sorry I woke you.

Best Answer

We are most afraid of the unknown. Usually in the form a a change of something in which we don't know the outcome. If we knew what might happen, it wouldn't be so threatening to us, and we wouldn't be so afraid.

Best Answer

wooo - deep answer - but correct !!

Best Answer

The Truth, although we all seek it..not many accept it ?

Best Answer

Snakes.........especially Tiapans

Best Answer

I am most afraid of people learning my greatest fear. ****! I always do that!

Best Answer

lol so do i......... - **** !

Best Answer

"Fear is to fear fear itself". Wow, that sounded like something a president would say.

Best Answer

Becoming complacent, just accepting life to be beyond my influence. Looking at life as a series of events and willing to acquiesce that I am defeated.

Best Answer

this may sound silly but the first thing i thought of was CHICKENS. well, birds in general really. when i was about 4 years old my Gran sent my dad out to kill the chicken for dinner and he really didn't know what he was doing. The chicken got loose (btw they really do "run around like a chicken with it's head cut off) and chased me into my playhouse. I was covered in blood, screaming my head off, and Mom was soooooo mad. I'll never forget it.

Best Answer

i Afraid from ALLAH everyday, every night because ALLAH is the only one whom we should Fear from.

Best Answer

yea ok.

Best Answer

drug overdose

Best Answer

to lose trust from a lovable person

Best Answer

Missing concerts with entertaining performers Thunder and lighting scares the **** out of me and Hell and Christianity its all so scary!

Best Answer

That everything he says is prison talk!

Best Answer

Stupid people

Best Answer